Thursday, December 1, 2011

Time to get rid of HIB!

For those of you who haven't heard of this, HIB stands for harassment intimidation and bullying.  Obviously, it's not the greatest thing out there.

I think it's time to get rid of HIB once and for all.

Doesn't it seem like it's been around too long?  I mean, really, I feel like I can start by saying... hmm... forever?  Even the cavemen would beat each other up.  They couldn't talk,  but... same idea.
And dinosaurs?  They appear to have been pretty violent.

Enough is enough.  You'd think with everything that's available to us now, people wouldn't need to stoop so low and hurt others, both mentally and physically.  Shouldn't we be past that primitive sort of manipulation and intimidation?

Let's smile at the people who other, less "developed" people (i.e. cavemen) would beat up.  Let's say hello to those who other, less mature people would make fun of (i.e. older generations).  Let's go down as the generation who rid the world of HIB, once and for all.


I don't know about you, but to me, that sounds like a pretty awesome thing to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment