Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Camera Ball.

Yes, that's right.  Camera.  Ball.  That's what I call it, anyway.  In case you're wondering what in the 'web' I'm talking about, here's some quick info:

It's a ball.
Can you throw it?  Of course.
Is it fun?  ALWAYS.

While that in itself would be quite entertaining, this ball is special.  It has 36 cameras.
What?  CAMERAS?  In a BALL?  That you can THROW???
Brilliant, I know.
This is what it looks like:


This "ball camera" captures a 360 degree panoramic photo... In midair.
If you're like me, I bet you're already thinking about the potential of this fabulous foam-encased creation.
Now that is a beautiful sight.
Go find yourself a camera ball and share all of your wonderful photos with the world...
Just make sure you can catch it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment